Friday, September 30, 2005

The Story You've All Been Waiting For - Another Thursday Night

I'm sure everyone's dyin to know what happened Thursday night.I can't say that it was amazing, but I can say that it was interesting.

I drove down to the club alone. I've always been a loner that way. I did second thought the fact that I was going to a club alone, but that's the way I like things. Alone I can absorb the whole environment, the whole thing, without bias.

Of course I wont lie and say that I was going without expectations. But like I said I'm a poeple person, I enjoy being around alot of people. I enjoy being able to analyse each person, and find out more about man kind, and how they behave.

As I slipped into my corner - woofers stage right, I just felt so comfortable. I didn't have to dance, I didn't have to do anything if I didn't want to. Coming with people, they stand with you, and dance in front of you and start vivaciously bouncing around in front of you. I feel an obligation to start moving, but that's not my style. I feel akward, and insecure. I dont like to feel insecure.

Two pretty girls in their short skirts and pretty faces were shakin their bodies like anything, damn if I were a man, I'd just pick her up and f*ck her. Alas, I'm not. One of the girls came over to me. Asked me why I wasn't dancing. Oh gawd, I thought. Leave me alone...

Of course I smiled and said go ahead, you guys go ahead. She pulled me onto the empty dance floor, and insisted that I did some moves. Oh gawd. She reminds me alot of myself. Had I known how to dance, and looked good doing it, I would have done the exact same thing.

She knows she looks good, and she knows she got da moves. She's confident. She, La and her friend Se, the two of them wanted to be in the middle of everything. Young girls they were, 17 I believe. One of them said, I lets go right in the middle. I led the way to the platform, they were making a fuss over wanting to dance up there, and being shy about it. I said let's go, pulled them over, pushed them on stage. I'm sure they were greatful for my presence.Once they were up there, enjoying the guys eyeing them, I got myself outta there.

By that time the dance floor was packed. I crawled back into my little corner and felt safe again. Two weeks ago Thursday, I was supposed to meet up with and ex boyfriend of mine. Being friends for 8 years now we have a healthy friendship. Well, if you dont count the many times he stood me up and all the promises i forgave him for breaking, we were and are great.

We met up outside, and just started off where we left off the last time we chatted - perhaps a year ago. He told me his deepest secrets and I listened. It's just like that. As we walk back into the club, I analyse the men, it's different, just different.

We hung out a little, and I was on my way. I really needed to find my little corner and just hang. I wanted to feel the sound beneath me, I wanted to complete my analysis. I noticed a few girls staring at me like, I was a bitch. That kind of hurt me. But I know that I'm better than that and I dont have to walk like them or talk like them or dress like them or dance like them, to get the same attention that they get from guys.

I'm my own person, and there's no further explaination for it. I met up with Yf, the guy I met playing basketball. He said that last time he came to the club, he was bored, and had nothing to do. I promised him that next time he could dance with me and he wouldn't be bored. Of course I pre-warned him about my horrendous dancing skills.

I saw alot of the people I've been seeing the past few weeks. I think it makes me feel safe that I am able to see those faces every time I go there. It's like the show Cheers, in a weird, twisted way. lol .

I was walking back from VIP, where I left my ex, and I saw him, Ar. Shit, I knew that there was no point in even trying. I knew that I should just leave things the way they are. For the first time that night, I felt bad. Really bad.

I wanted to go over, but I knew he'd shove me away. I wanted to just hug him and take him away, and never come back. But I didn't, I just stood there, a few feet away, watching him.I tried not to think about it. But he was there, right in front of my corner, infesting it, with his gorgeously mysterious manner.

After zoning out of that manifesting thought, I saw a guy, looked like a pimp from Yale. I dont know what it was about dancing with him. It just worked out. I didn't feel uncomfortable, I didn't feel threatened, and he wasn't trying to feel me up. It was complementing, it as relaxing, I was able to put my guard down for awhile.

Later on, I was really tired, and just hung out wit Yf, in the corner with my woofers, and a view straight ahead of Ar. I moved along to the music, trying not to think. I felt sorta safe there with Yf, he's a good friend.

It was closin time soon after. I walked out with Yf, and there he was, Ar, just standing there, I know he knew I was coming his way. He tried to advoid but he had no where to go. I read hesitation, I almost past before he said "hey" with a swift movement, turning away from me.
*sigh*~~*long long sigh*

I said goodbye to my ex, Sr, We hugged and he told me that he's going back to Indonesia next week, his intentions of returning are undecided. *Sigh*Sigh*Sigh*

I walk towards the exit, seeing familiar faces all over the place. I saw the guy, the one I danced with, the one felt so relaxed with. I think I might have said hi, or perhaps he said hi. But it doesn't matter, we started talking, and we just kept on talking.

I was thinkin, this guy has one weirded out accent.lol. He looked sophisticated, sounded sophisticated, and later I found that he is sophisticated. I enjoy that art of conversation, and people who can be creative in making a conversation sound pretty.

Ambitious, one of the factors that greatly inspire my interests of thought. I believe a man should set a goal and set an allocated amount of time to work for it, and after that, chill, and party.

Ta and I sat at a nearby cafe, and talked and laughed and laughed some more, until the early hours of the morning. Though they might have been there, I neither saw nor heard, any bad intentions.

These are the men that put the hope back into untrusting little girls like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment