Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Leaving

Let's not lie to each other, I know you wanna be free, and not be with me anymore, go and do your things, go and have fun! Go to Europe or something, you can't live these dreams with me around, I'm only a burden, I know I am, so we should not see each other anymore. We are getting no where, nothing can be fixed according to you, let's do it now instead of later, whadya say? Go and hunt for the sexy man of yer dreams and live your life! I am goin far away to work, and it's gonna be even harder if we stay on.

We have nothing together anymore, so dont call or come over without an appointment, this is the real deal! I'm sick of it, I'm sick of 'us' n sick of everything, there was never a 'us' anyway - hah - the irony! You better get up and go to work, coz it's the last I will wake you up - thank you for everything yea, hope you had fun all these times, did you? At least answer some of my smses, better wake up and be early! Goodbye echez - signing off here.

The house key, later you can give back, when you're free, I will send your stuff over, dont come and take, I said I will send it, so do you think this is a good thing? I want your opinion, dont just say okay, so please answer when I call later on, if you can that is, if not - nvm la - I dont want to do this thru sms, but I gotta get hold of ya to tell ya! Hv a very nice life in whatever u do, if we are meant to be together, we will one day, right now I dont think so - not at all.

echez:

Goodbye

As for the questions you put to me, you no longer have the privilige to access that information.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete