Friday, September 16, 2005

Aspirations

Today is Friday. Today I am going to sit down, and write a list. Lists help me analyse the status of my life. Whether at this point in time, I am going to allow myself to slack, relax, and take life easy for awhile, or work like a mule to achieve something, I dont know which yet.

Right now, I'm walking out of line. There is no organisation, no planning, and worst of all above stated, no budgeting. I am ashamed to be in the situation that I am in, but I know that it's something that I'm going through to get myself back on track again. My life has always been about consistant inconsistency.
I do something really wrong, and then I buck up for awhile, then I slack, then I pull myself up again. It's an easily identifiable characteristic in me, I try to overcome it mostly just by keeping optimistic.


Excellent things that I have achieved in my life were the times I pulled myself together and really committed everything to it. Painful experiences that I've gone through were mostly due to slacking. Both ways, I've learned inconceivable lessons that mold my thoughts, my mind and my emotions for the next carbonated drink to fill me.

Aspirations/Dreams/Daily Life Routine/Other

1. Continue learning to play the violin.
2. Get my IR
3. Get my Masters
4. Learn to dance
5. Bungee Jumping
6. Base Jumping
7. Hang Gliding
8. Sky Diving
9. Exercise
10. Make time for Basketball11. Swim again
12. Fit into swim suite
13. Look good in swim suite
14. Get a manicure, pedicure, and a facial.
15. Consume at least 5 servings of Veggies and fruits per day.
16. Make sure phone bill is less than RM100 per month.
17. Get Streamyx at home - be able to afford it.
18. Rent a place of my own.
19. Get furniture for the place of my own.
20. Get a hip sound system and TV, even if I'm not that into music nor TV
21. Nice fridge stocked with food and snacks all the time
22. Paint my new place with colors of my own choice.
23. Take better care of skin.
24. DO NOT BE LAZY
25. Try washing my own clothes.
26. Try ironing my own clothes.
27. Cook
28. Wake up at 6am every morning
29. Sleep at 11pm every night.
30. Read news paper daily
31. Read a book a fortnight/month/week.
32. Try to get in da groove with music.
33. Buy CD's
34. Get a book shelf for my books.
35. File my documents and put them on the shelf.
36. Get colored contact lenses (just for the fun of it)
37. Pay insurance
38. Pay study laon
39. Take art classes
40. Take business classes.
41. Take Public speaking classes.
42. Take Drama classes
43. Upgrade my car
44. Learn how to surf the internet patiently
45. Get new shoes
46. Start savings for my kids.
47. Keep a journal
48. Work at work.
49. Go out only on weekends.
50. Go home after work.
51. Go over college books.
52. Visit Japan again
53. Visit Hong Kong again
54. Visit China again
55. Visit Thailand again
56. Visit Papua New Guinea again
57. Australia
58. Europe
59. Definitely India
60. Visit Grandparents in AZ
61. Visit uncles & cousins in AZ, CA, WA...where ever they may move to.
62. Learn french, chinese, malay, spanish, german.
63. Go to church
64. Read the bible
65. Buy more dresses
66. Wear more dresses
67. Meet more people
68. Catch up with friends
69. Dont get involved with men right now.

My main aim is to stablise my lifestyle, and work towards something. There are somethings that I can do now, and there are some things that I am going to have to work on. It wont be hard, I'm going to take it one step at a time. If I always have it in my mind, everything I do will be for this cause. If everything I do is for the cause of my dreams, then I wont do things that stray from this.

For example, when I want to do something, I'll think about how it will affect what I want. If it would cause a dramatic diversion to the path I want to take, then I will not do it. First I have to find out what I want to do, and where I'm going to start. Only when I know what I want, can I begin to work for it.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment