Tuesday, September 06, 2005

September 3rd, 2005

Saturday, September 3, 2005. I went to a friend's place to hang out. There were twins! I love twins, they are so incredibly adorable. Anyhow, the situation over there was confusing. I didn't know what I wanted, but I did know what I didn't want.

The day went well overall, we talked about alot of things, and sometimes nothing. I guess that's the thing about a good conversation or conversationilist. We could talk about nothing at all and it would be just as interesting as an indepth discussion about war and peace. We talked for 7 hours.

It's been awhile since I've missed my breakfast, lunch and almost dinner. Sometimes I wonder whether my friend really cared that I was starving, dehydrated and cold. I'm sure it was just something overlooked.

It was quite an interesting experience, closets, drivers, mom's and dad's, cousin's, barney, doll's, doll's heads. Honestly, I dont know that I'd wanna do it again had I a chance to relive life.

No comments:

Post a Comment