Friday, September 09, 2005

My Love

My dear, these past few weeks I realise that I have not paid enough attention to you. I have been too intrigued with the events going on in my own life, that I have neglected the going ons of your life. I would like to express my public apologies for being such a selfish person recently.

I want to make it up to you. I want to spend time with you, and I want to know and feel the ups and downs of your life. We need this so that we can keep our relationship the closest of close. I want you to know that you have become a major part of my life. I need you more than anyone now adn always.

We never had anyone in our lives to be there for us - I want to be there permentaly for you, and I hope that you can let me have that place in your heart, mind and soul. I want remind you that whatever it is that is on your mind, I want to know. I may not be your best friend, I realise that you have your own best friend, but in my life you are my best friend. We didn't grow up together before, but we will grow wise together now.

I understand that these are very emotional words that I am expressing, I just want you to realise that you are already a part of me and you cannot go away, and we cannot let this fade.

I miss you and I love you, with the deepest of what's left of my soiled heart - Zt.

1 comment: