Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I Want More!

After all has been said, it's only fair to analyse, what I want from a man. Men are always wanting something from me, is it fair to say that, when I may be wanting something from them too? Everybody wants something from everyone. Am I being unfair to judge men in such manner?

I am a very people person. I get along very well with people, well, at least i think i do. I believe that I put the spark in the conversation. Making it fun, getting people to relax around me, there's nothing to it. Let people know that you won't judge them. Let them know that whatever they decide to say, you're going to accept, and not shoot them down like an automatic from a helicopter.

When I meet a man, the first thing I want is to make him laugh. I want him to smile, I wanna say something that would dumbfound his senses. Amazing . That's what I want them to think. Wait a minute, did she just insult me? I want him to be confused, just for a minute, he'll remember me, he'll be more relaxed to say what's on his mind.

I want attention, I want care, I want a man to notice me, to accept me, for who I am and for who I'm not. I want him to hope with me for something better. My ultimate goal in life is to make one man, feel on top of the world, in every manner. I want a man to miss me, to want to be with me, to be proud of me, to smile when he hears my name.

I need him to support me in finding my dreams in life. I want to help him reach his.I want to be the woman behind the successful man. I want to be the one he shows off to his friends, the one he takes drinking with his friends. I wanna be the one he plays basketball with, his perfect companion, his perfect lover, his perfect lady.

Perfect, mistakes included.

No comments:

Post a Comment