Monday, October 24, 2005

You & Me

Often in life, we take things for granted. We don't see that people around us are actually looking at us, admiring us. There are so many people who wish they could be you. But they can't be, they try so hard, but they can't be because you are you and you're the best thing to ever happen to someone else.

This is always true, for everyone. You never know how much you have impacted a person just by saying hi, just by taking the effort to see or communicate with them.

Sometimes relationships are built by just being there. Not necessarily saying anything, not necessarily doing anything, yet just being there. Presence in itself is enough.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I complain about myself a lot but there are millions in the world who would like to be in my position of having a house, food and water. From a personality standpoint, my friends admire my guts, and wish they had it. But I wish I had things that they have too.

    ReplyDelete