Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Real Man Has Dreams

Only but once in my life have I encountered such intelligence, sensuality towards issues other than oneself, yet perhaps because of himself. Never have I met a man so self inspired, so confident, raom the town, searching for something he already has in his hands.

Someone who has everything yet wants more, more, not only for himself, but more for the people around him. Never have I met a man so eager to know, so eager to think. Never have I met a man with limitations, little to none.

I do not admire the fact that he was born with with a pudding spoon stickin outta his little babied mouth, and the spoon so happened to be silver, or gold or diamond - whatever. I do not admire the fact that his father can give him the world two times over, nor that he could literally buy love.

In fact I strongly disagree to the fact that many women are in the search for this. Boys who's dads have little dollar signs commin out of their ears.

I am greatly inspired though, by the fact that this man, is taking this grave advantage and using it for knowledge, investing it in something that will sooner rather than later give mounding returns. This man's great strive, humbleness, and view towards life itself is intriguing.

For a man to know what he really wants in life is brilliant, for a man to take the step to work on it is exceptional, for a man to stretch and reach for something more when he already has everything, is nearly non-existant.

I think that there are so many people out there who dont know what they want in life, who are just floating and waiting for life to take them away. I think there are too many people who are satisfied with what they have, though they may have nothing. There are so many people who believe that they are what they are now and they will never have the chance to become more than that. So get married and have children, get old and die.

This life of ours is exceptional, there must be something that you really want to do, there must be something that you want to achieve before you die. I just know there is, and why are you being discouraged to do whatever it is you want?

As for me, knowing that there are people out there that make life big, and knowing someone that lives that, is an honor.

Thanks Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment