Tuesday, October 18, 2005

For All The Times We Had - I Dont Know

It's been another week, how time flies sometimes. How you look back and realise that you have done nothing, nothing that can be documented and claimed as productive.

Why is so much of life is spent on doing things that have no meaning? Procrastination, relaxation, and just hanging out. What is the point of all of this?

We are not focusing, in life, many times we stray away from our goals, maybe just a step but it's much too far.

In another perspective, losing a week of productivity, has generated a whole new outlook into life, one that I would not have engaged, had I not had this week.

I suppose what's been done is done, and what has been lost cannot regain. Thus I can only live to justify my actions.

So many things to acheive, so little time. I have to concentrate.

There are people in my life that I thought I needed, but I dont think I need them anymore. There are people in my life that I thought I wanted, but I dont think I want them anymore. There are people that I thought would be able to fit into my life, but they can't.

I realise that I'm not looking for something in between. I'm looking for it all, and I guess I dont want to hang around and wait for things to happen.
I want it all now, or I want nothing now.I dont want to waste my time finding out that you're not the one, doubting.


You inspire me, but you scare me. You make life seem so easy. You make it sound like a feather drifting in the wind.

I'm afraid that I wont fit into your world, or perhaps you wont fit into mine, because God knows, we're from two completly different ones.

2 comments:

  1. That's the essence of a blog, I could be talking about anyone that feels that I am talking about them.

    ReplyDelete