Thursday, October 13, 2005

What A Day!

It's raining outside, I'm in the office. The air is cooler today, the environment more cozy. Everything is buzzing and lively.

I don't feel the tiredness that I feel everyday, I dont feel the boredom. I dont feel that life is boring, I dont feel that work is stressful.

I dont feel that everything is looking down, I dont feel the haze.

I think about what I have acheived in life, and I think, that though I could have done more, and I could have been more had I put more effort into everything that I did, had I concentrated more on what I wanted instead of rushing through my life, I would appreciate my present status even more.

As I picture scenes of the many encounters that I have had, the much information and experiences that flew by me, that I didn't grasp, it makes me want to do something about it now.

Instead of dwelling on the fact that I could have done more, I want to do more now. I dont want to sit in an office a year from now, on a cozy, rainy day and have the thought that I haven't acheived enough.

Next time I sit and think, I want to be able to feel proud of myself for having done something, something spectacular, something that I can wake up in the morning everyday and just smile to myself in the mirror and be proud of having woken up into my life on earth.

It's on these wonderful days that brilliant things are created. It's these days that make every color you see, more radiant, more beautiful.

Perhaps today is just a normal day, that I just had a good night's sleep. Perhaps I'm in a good mood. It doesn't matter, coz fact is, I'm excited about life, and I'm excited about doing something.

I just hope I can overcome the issues that come with the package. But for now, I'm just going to take a deep breath, organise myself, and acheive something, today I am going do everything that I have in the past few weeks, set aside while I procrastinated, I am going to create a system today, that's going to be more organised and efficient.

So when I come to work, I can blog...muahahaha.

~Life Is Excellent~But Love Is Still An Illusion~

No comments:

Post a Comment