Tuesday, October 11, 2005

To Whisper Silence

I have never met a man like you. I have never in my life encountered a person who says nothing to me, yet makes me feel that he has told me the world.

Perhaps your distance makes me eager, makes me want more than what you'll ever have for me. More than the nothing you so generously throw at me.

I wonder late at night sometimes, whether it would be the same, had situations been different. Perhaps you know in you, that my presence in your life means nothing.

Means a laugh with every heartbeat I lend to you, hoping one day you'd save one for me.

It's alright, I know sometimes people try to nudge their way into the stable lives of others, I see in in mine, minutes in the every day.

But even though my life moves on, your smile will touch my heart every beat of the way. I want you to know that you are a wonderful man.

Love, the illusion.

ez

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Mercer will be proud.
    I can feel your pain.

    Perhaps you know in you, that my presence in your life means nothing.

    This is harsh.

    ReplyDelete