Monday, October 03, 2005

Tofu! He Answered!

He answered! He answered! Yippie, yahoo! YeeeHaaaa~!

I know, I know I'm actin like a 12 year old, making her first call to a boy, heh. Now I'm just glad to have him as a friend, and as for the liking, I am tired of liking, and love, and obsession and lust, and all that junk that leads nowhere. Especially for people who are still in transition. ie myself.

I have this feeling though that he only answered the call because he didn't know who it was, because the phone I was using doesn't give out a number sometimes. Great, now I'll never know. But it's ok, he was nice, brief but nice. I said that I saw him at the club, and he said he saw me too, heh, stating the obvious is funny sometimes. Akward, but nice.

*sigh*

A little relieved, I feel the irony in the pit of my tummy. I'm not going to try anymore, to force something in a direction that it doesn't wanna go. I feel a little sad, like I just wanna sit myself in the corner of my room and cry. I feel a little disappointed and self-concious, I wonder to myself whether I'm too much, and that I should tone myself down a notch.

I always know who I am and exactly how I want to be, but people who have been rejected have the right to feel crappy about themselves. So I'm taking this opportunity, dont mind me.

Ar, thank you, just for being you.

On the other side of town, Ta and I are goin to try some special Hong Kong delicacy, I dont know what it's called, but it's a tofu that has been fermented. I heard that they leave the tofu there for a months, unpreserved, and when it starts to smell like shit, it's ready. Literally, it stinks.

Ta mentioned that he enjoyed tasting new types of food, he's in for it this time. You see, this stuff is nasty, disgusting, and smells horrible, in chinese, the stuff is called "stinky tofu", tofu that smells like shit. You know shit, right, big pile of cow dung, dog poo, you gettin the picture?lol

We'll see what happens tonight, stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He answered! He answered! Yippie, yahoo! YeeeHaaaa~!

    I know, I know I'm actin like a 12 year old, making her first call to a boy, heh. Now I'm just glad to have him as a friend, and as for the liking, I am tired of liking, and love, and obsession and lust, and all that junk that leads nowhere. Especially for people who are still in transition. ie myself.

    I have this feeling though that he only answered the call because he didn't know who it was, because the phone I was using doesn't give out a number sometimes.



    This is how I feel every time I make a call to a guy I like. I'll always call from a number he doesn't recognize. I'll be feeling like this on Monday. Let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete