Thursday, October 27, 2005

People In My Life

I am a people person, I communicate widely with people. I analyse them and I learn from them. Every person that I have encountered, has impacted my life in many ways. I thought it would be a good idea to express my thanks to the people in my life now and the people who have been my life in the past, who have moved on with their lives. I want you to know that you have impacted my life, more than you can ever imagine.

Oa - One of the first people I met in Malaysia, taught me about being nice, motherly, first of my friends who got married, gave me insight about the simple pleasures in life, and about how being with the person you love is just a part of what life is, and that we shouldn't hesitate when we think its right. She also introduced me to the world of backstabbing, gossip, and plain meanness, especially when she tattled on me for cheating in an exam, I'll never forgive her, but I still love her. She taught me how family, people close to you, and people that you trust can turn on you, perhaps unknowingly, perhaps knowingly, either way it was the beginning of a strength that I am still developing with every encounter.

Cx - A girl who loves fun and excitement, perceived as being naturally courageous and crazy. Not many people know that really, she's using that to cover something up, that had she not been provoked, and encouraged in my presence, she'd have chemeleoned with another people. She taught me to be a leader. She made me see that I had the gift of influence, and the gift to induce courage, and inspiration into others.

La - La introduced me to the word pessimism. I had never seen nor known anyone like her. Pessimistic about everything. I learned to look at things in a totally different perspective. She taught me how to laugh at myself, and instigated into me a sort of individuality. I think the most inspiring thing about her is that she was able to turn her whole attitude around, she was able come out of the world she use to live in and become a better person. It's amazing. She taught me that everyone wants to be positive, and anyone can. Also that when we ourselves are positive, and excited about life, people around us feel that, and they will look upon us as something they wish they had, and they will change.

Sr - A guy who left his house to study abroad since young, made me look into independence. Being able to inspire himself to study, even in highschool when everyone was about hanging out. He was a good listener, taught me the essence of listening. He was a talker too, taught me the essence of talking too much.
En- From En, I learned that if you give up an opportunity, you may never get a second chance. I found out that people are great pretenders and men go through great measures to hide the memories they cannot forget. I also learned that people do forget, deny, and disacknowledge other people, as ntural as waking up in the morning.

Ka - Taught me that to be smart, you gotta read. To be cool, you have to have faith. Ka taught me the essence of true friendship.
To be continued.

Sn, Nl, Hy, Mn, Br, Zt, Hl, Hm, Ar, Ta, Lc, Wn, Bl, Aj...and more.

1 comment:

  1. Os is a great person. She is one of the best leaders I've met.

    What about Gc? =P

    ReplyDelete