Monday, October 24, 2005

Utter Confusion

My attempts of self inspiration, have, of late, sarted to backfire. Something I feared, in the back of my mind ever since I resulted to having to indulge in such exercise. Some moments in my life are spent telling myself how corny I am to absentmindedly repeat things to myself.

At times i find myself wanting to give up even thinking optimistically. Quickly I bring myself back to par, only because I know there are people who need people like me to be around, just to watch, just to borrow the optimism I portray myself as posessing.

Sometimes it all feels so fake, sometimes I'm discouraged because things get stuck more often than never. I wish sometimes that I wasn't such a fake person. Wish I could be more genuine, but then again I think that'd mean crouching in a corner in the dark and crying most all of the time.

This is much better I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Same. Some people think I'm very much in control and look up to me for that and other reasons, but I feel fake because I don't always feel that way. Sometimes when I brainwash myself to act fake, I eventually will become that way, so it's not fake anymore, is it? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what happens we try so hard to convince ourselves to be a certain way, that we naturally adopt this act, and it becomes part of us. No longer being an act. That's why determination and perserverence is so important in being sucessful. I guess..hehe

    ReplyDelete