Friday, October 14, 2005

Inspired By You My Love Ez

Past
My Past
Everybody has their own memory...
That includes me...
There are some people...some...
But not me...
That can talk talk talk none stop...
They can say everything...
without worrying anything...
Rare I think to find these kind of people but there is...
How I wonder they can do that...
I admit that I cannot do that...
Or I can say that I am not a honest person...
There are always thoughts that I kept for myself.
Only myself...I am sorry.
Sometimes it is hard and suffocating...
But I think I am used to it...
Keeping secrets is not new to me.
It is the way I live till today...Lying.
Is that really bad?
Or is it just a way of living in this society?
Being honest?
What do you get by that?
Being grounded, people might get angry, people might be sad...
Why not just lie?
Everyone will be satisfied by your lie...
You won't get hurt and people will not be mad at you...
Good isn't it?
My past You want to know about my past?
For?
To understand me better as you say.
So if you don't know about my past you won’t be able to understand me?
I don’t think so, for me at least.
Past is past...
If I want to let you know I will tell you.
Or I will tell you if I think you need to know.
Sometimes I just like to let the past be...alone...
Just leave it alone please.
Being honest I have not been honest for the pass 17 years to a lot of people...
But I feel extremely happy lately for I found someone that I can run into for advises...
I feel safe and secure when I am with them...
I promise that I will try to be completely honest to you both...
I admit that I don't sometimes...
I still kept a bit for myself...
I trust you both...
a feeling that I had never felt before...
I love you from the bottom of my heart...
Thank you so much for being there when I needed you guys...
I love you and will always do...

Ez and ling
*The original author of this passage is L. Zt.

No comments:

Post a Comment