Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What Do I Want To Do Next

I'm always asking myself what I want to do next. Probably because I set goals which are too far ahead of me, or perhaps I haven't really set any goals. Heh.

Well today is the day.

I talked to my ex-boyfriend today. It was good. We talked like good friends. No akward silences, no fights, no nothing, then again we never really did fight. It came back to me that he is such a nice guy, and I tried to figure out why we aren't together still.

I tried to feel something, perhaps regret for letting go, perhaps the feeling of missing someone, perhaps sadness, or eagerness or SOMETHING! Alas, I felt nothing, nothing out of the ordinary, just the normal feeling of hearing from someone you haven't heard of for awhile.

We talked like we use to, caught up with what's going on in our lives, I told him some of the things I'm experiencing at work, he suggested that I shouldn't work here if I feel so stressed out. He talked about his work, and how great it was, and I envied him silently.

He told me that I should try to apply for a job where he's working. He's right, I hate my job, and what he's doing is exactly what suites me. You see, we're so much alike, it's no wonder we were so perfect. He knows me like the back of his hand. He knew that I would seriously consider leaving my job for a job like the one he has. Not because of him, but because that's the thing that I like to do.

You know, it is ironic sometimes how perfect people will never be together.

Anyways what's next.

Right now, I'm paving the path, towards something huge next year. Of course the main concern is money, and the fact that I should be using it for something constructive rather than having fun with it all. So I've planned to do some reading. When I get back from home, I'm going to read something, anything.

I'm going to try to read some of my brother's books as well, perhaps know a little about what he's majoring in. That'll be a good start. I guess when I know a little more, I'll start taking various tests, and just certifying my knowledge. Right now, it's unofficial knowledge seeking.

How bout that for a start? Muacks, and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment