Saturday, November 19, 2005

Reflection In The Rain

There are days when I stay at home and just reflect. Reflect on things that have happened in my life, and things that are or are not happening in my life. I think I think too much, but it's just once and awhile. It depresses me though, I wonder sometimes whether knowledge is worth the struggle.
I mean, the more you know about the world, the more you see that it's a shithole. The shitty surpasses the complete wonderful. Do we want to know more?
When you dont know, rainbows are fascinating, they are a miracle, something so beautiful, amazing, they make you believe in something more, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Then you grow up, and you gain knowledge, and a rainbow is just white light, and it's not even complete white light, it is white light being blocked. Why would we want to know this? Why do we want to ruine the existance of wonder, imagination and the joy it brings to just not know.
Knowledge is power, but what are you going to do with power? Rule over people who aren't as knowledgeable? Why would you want to do that? There are so many risks involved, everyone will know who you are, half of the people are going to love you, and the other half, being naturally pessimistic will wanna bomb your house and the nine kids you have, playing with their toys.
Okay so I am being pessimistic myself, but why would you want to put yourself and your family at risk? Perhaps you want to live this alone, a dream that you have made without consideration of other people. Or perhaps I just dont have the urge nor security to be brilliant in that way.
Sitting in my little office, I've probably not seen the world, cooped up and thinking that everyone on the side of the road is in possession of a bomb. I know it doesn't make sense, nothing like that ever really happens, people dont just get bombed. I mean look at some of the presidents around, they've killed probably a million people, and they're still sittin there, happily, in their white little houses, and their kids, still chewin on their toys.
So what's up wit me, you ask. Nothin really. Just felt like arguing. Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment