Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Am I A FOOL To Let Go?

How often does something perfect come along? How many times in life do you meet the man of your dreams?

How often do you screw it up?

I have reason to believe that I have met a truely wonderful man. I also have reason to believe that I have f*cked it up. Why?

There's no good reason, there's no justification for the reason I let go.

Perhaps it's the fact that I'm completely crazy about him. Perhaps it's the fact that I could spend all day, and everyday with him, that when I'm with him everything phases out. Oh God, am I...in-like?

I want him all to myself, I want him for me and only me, I want him always with me and no where else. I want to be able to do everything with him and for him, be there with him whatever he's doing, whenever he's doing it.

I want to be selfish, and greedy for him. This feeling is overwhelming. I cannot stand to be without. I'm afraid that I need him.

Gosh, I am so scared.

I know that I can't have him, I know that he'll never be mine completely. I know that I can never be his everything. He has his thang, he has his life, he has his goals, and I am being so unreasonable.

I am being irrational, I am being selfish and greedy, and impatient. I dont want you to see how vulnerable you are making me.

I dont want you to know that I need you, more than you could ever imagine. I dont want to be so weak.

And so I have to let it go. And so I have to give away my perfect man to the world. The world of business and money, and power. And so I have to let it go.

I can't be generous anymore, I can't share you with the world for I am greedy, and selfish, and ashamed to admit.

Worst of all, you know that a girl like me can never be your woman. And that is why you have nothing more to say.

And that is why, you too are letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment