Friday, November 04, 2005

..

. I am scared, so scared that you could never imagine. Every night I cuddle up in my bed at home and I cry. I dont cry because of the horrible men that I encounter much too often. Not because of the things that I go thru and the things that I have gone thru with regard guys and relationships in life. The emotional pain instilled by men are bland to me. There's not much that I haven't seen, there's not much you can do to surprise me, to horrify me.

I cry at night because I am discouraged, because I am no longer susceptable to the joys and pain of the simple and honest word called LOVE. I am discouraged by the fact that a mere two factors are able corrupted the whole concept of the word. - Money and Sex -

I could endlessly repeat to you my encounters, but it's useless. What I want in life is simple, I want to find a person that fascinates me. That doesn't give in to the corruption of the society. I want to live in a world of LOVE.

I love LOVE, but I fear that I no longer have the ability to LOVE.
"LOVE will forever be just an illusion."

Good Night











.

No comments:

Post a Comment