Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Kiss D Girl

I had a kamakazi, no, I had 4 kamakazis. I also had a beer, okay so I had like 8 beers.

I was floatin. I kissed a girl. OMG, I kissed a friggin girl!

We were dancin dirty together, all the guys were lookin, dancin. We were both pretty out of it. I've never met this girl before, and I dont intend on meeting her again, sober.

She was hot though, she looked indian, tall, pretty. She had the tongue thing and the eyebrow thing, she was cool. I never thought that it would go that far.

I dont think it was intentional. I dont think I wanted it to happen. But then again, I was seein things in threes, I didn't really know what I wanted.

We were at a bar that a friend of mine owns, and it was sort of like a private party. The place is pretty nice, there weren't lots of people, I had a great time. Great time.

So this hot guy sees us dancin, and he takes the gal's arm and leads her towards towards a quieter area of the club, and miss gal, drags me along.

We're out of sight of the other friends and acquaintences. We all chat a little and danced together, the three of us.

Apparently, she knows the guy, so after bit, they start kissing, she teases him and we dance together some more, it was some awesome dancing, I'd dance with the guy, and she'd dance with the guy, and then she'd dance with me. Mostly me and her danced. It probably made the guy crazy.

So then she starts kissing him, and I was just dancing a little to the side, and she pushes him away from her, takes a step my way, and well she kissed me. It was very very french! very very.

I can't say whether it was nice or not nice, or disgusting or anything at all. It wasn't a very long kiss, but there was definitely tongue.

But when I look back and think back about it. I dont feel the sense of disgust that I thought I would. I dont shudder at the thought of having kissed a girl.

I can vividly recall having a strong repelling attitude against having contact with girls. I mean even the touchy, huggy thing, has never been me. But as I write this having experienced what I experienced last night, or early this morning, I dont feel that anymore.

I dont think it's a wonderful thing for a girl to kiss a girl. But I think it's alright.

I know for sure though, that I'm not cut out to be a lesbian, a threesome would be interesting, which was also something that made me shudder before.

I think I might like to try it someday.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like it when girls kiss each other just for the pleasure of men, because it is kind of exploiting lesbianism. If girls want to kiss for their own pleasure, then that is fine - but to do it for men? I see photos of the most idiotic, ignorant, homophobic girls kissing each other just for men (I'm thinking of someone in particular, who is on my Friendster list. I hate her, you don't know her). I mean, would that girl EVER go to a gay rights rally? Would she ever go to a gay youth play? No, I don't think so. She'd probably giggle at the mention of someone being gay. I'm somewhat involved in the gay & lesbian community, through my brother and friends. I just find it is very hypotrical of her, to just kiss another girl because it is "in". It is kind of hard to explain, but anyway, I don't like it full stop, when girls do things for guys. Why can't guys do things for girls for once?

    It is especially pathethic when I see two girls kissing and none of the guys are noticing. It was hilarious really, one night I was out with my housemate, and there were these two REALLY ugly girls "lesbian dancing" with each other, and none of the guys even payed attention. Then I dared my housemate to go in between them, and he did! Then the uglier girl got annoyed, while the other girl, who was fat, started dancing (or squashed) with my housemate. I then pretended to be my housemate's girlfriend and slapped his face when he left the fat girl.

    Anyway, I'm not being mean to you. What you wrote just reminded me of that stupid bimbo in Friendster who couldn't give a shit about gay marriage rights. I say, good for you for kissing another girl and wanting to have a threesome!

    ReplyDelete