Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Enough is enough!

I've stayed home ENOUGH! I've stayed home since...forever. I can't even remember when. I mean I didn't like not go to work, or not drive anywhere, but I mean I haven't had any contact with the outside world for more than or equal to a single hour.

I think I am gonna go crazy! Let's see, since the party on Saturday, all I've been doing is lazing at home. Sunday, I stayed at home, and yesterday, Monday, after work, I stayed at home! Today, I'm going out!

You know if my work required me to be in contact with people other than the few I see EVERY DAY, or perhaps allowed me to go out and see the sun once and awhile, I wouldn't feel so dementedly restless!

It's great that I got to get some sleep, and catch up with some of my reading, but OMG, I really gotta get out! I mean I really need to talk to someone, I mean face-to-face interaction. I have been talking to people over the phone, and online, and stuff, but gosh, a "lol" just doesn't cut it.

I need to exercise my lungs, I need to friggin laugh, and I need to see and hear someone laugh with me. This is not going to work out, especially if I'm gonna trap myself in a silent world.

At work, we're all talked out. We dont really have anything to say to each other, it's not like we're anti-social, but the first few chats, we kinda said everything. No one really talks, they're too...hard-working. Everyone works at work! =O I mean smile a little you guys!!!

I work a NINE hour day. (what a coincidence, 9, heh) And for 9 hours, no one says anything to anyone except, "A, line one!", "who is it", "i dunno", "oh".

And the 5 minutes before lunch where everyone starts saying..."FOOoooD"...Okay so I'm the only one that says "FOOoooD". But for 5 Minutes, we're actually interacting! We're deciding where to eat lunch. It's not that great a conversation though, becuase with 5 dull, indecisive people, the answer is always "I dunno, where do you wanna go?". I hate that, because in the end I'll end up just blurting out the first palce that comes into my mind.

Perhaps we're all just trying to be polite. Or perhaps there just isn't any good food around, so we're always picking the best crappy food.

Anyways tonight, I'm going to have a heck of a good time, I'm going to make sure of that. There's nothing I want to think about, there's no one I want to miss. Tonight, and from now on, I'm just gonna live my life, to the friggin fullest.

"Love, heh, is STILL an Illusion" I might be letting myself walk into one, and when the bubble finally pops, I'm gonna be hurt like hell, but hey! Who cares.

3 comments:

  1. I've been out nearly every night since last Friday, except for Sunday, and will be going out every night this week. It's exciting.

    I'm the type of person who knows what I want and is not afraid to say it. So, when people ask me where we want to eat, I will definetly have a place in mind and will say it.

    Was speaking to a uni friend from Kajang and I told her than when I go to KL, my friend and I (you) will drive to Kajang to visit her so we can have some good satay and ketupat. I miss satay and ketupat!!! How does that sound?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm not going out this Friday night though, cos I have to get up at 6am on Saturday =( I had plans though.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I can't believe you work 9 hours?!?!? Here I work 7.5 hours a day max and I already think thats a lot!

    ReplyDelete