Monday, March 20, 2006

The Weekend

Friday - I have this splitting headache when I get home from work at like 10pm. After deciding that I have lots of reading to do for my assignment, there are people that I havent seen for like sooo long, I said to myself...frug it! I'm going to sleep. I slept.

2am I receive a call - En calls me. En! Wow. I never thought that he'd call. I never thought that he'd ever have anything to do with me after what happened years and years ago. When I broke his heart, I never meant for it to happen that way. Then again what was I thinking. It's been 6 years after all, and I met him a few months ago when he brought this gal with him.

I wake up. I'm pretty happy that he calls. I dont know why. Perhaps I never wanted to lose a friend like him to highschool "love". He taught me everything I know about basketball. He taught me about strength.

So I peel myself off my bed, take a shower, brush my hair and his friends and him are at the door. I got home at 4am it was pretty weird. Made me feel young again.heh.

Saturday - I refuse to wake up till 1pm, after all I have no plans today. I get up, pull a book and start reading. I get a call from Ta, the meeting is set for 3pm. Oh shucks! I promised ZT that we'd watch a movie...! shucks shucks shucks!!
I cancel. I dont know wether i was okay with cancelling, after all it's been 2 weeks since I've met Ta.


I hang with ZT. We have a good time. We always have a good time. I dont know what i would do without her.
We watch a chinese movie about breast cancer, it's kinda sad. Really romantic, funny. That's the sorta stuff I like...not breast cancer, romantic comedeous movies. (is that a word).


Anyhow, I get home, and I read 6 books! Okay so they weren't for my assignment, but still.

So Sunday I sleep in again. Till 1pm again. I read - again. And sleep - again. Until Monday, and even so I wake up at 8:45am for work at 9:30am.

So I got lots and lots of sleep. But I dont think I slept comfortably coz when I got up, my neck hurt, and my back hurt. Maybe it's coz with all that sleeping, I forgot to drink water.

I read that if you dont drink enough water your bones are gonna hurt. I guess that must have been it.

I played Volleyball on Thursday last week. It was great. I finally got some exercise. I think I felt much better after exercise. See now I have to exercise more.

I get addicted to exercise sometimes, but pbviously it hasn't happened for like a year, ever since I started working.

So back to the topic, wait what was the topic? Anyways I'm going to play basketball tonight.

Laterz.
Echez

No comments:

Post a Comment