Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Next Step in LIfe

So many things going on, so many hopes, so many things piecing together, so many things falling apart, all at once.

So many choices to make, so many things to consider.

No one here to understand. No one here to realise that beneath everything is just a girl.

Who wandered into wrong room at the wrong time. Who impressed he world with her stories of way and wonder.

My silent Philosophy of life is that if I think about it constantly and make my every move towards my goal. Sooner or later I'm going to get there.

I have been offered a position with a more attractive income, still technical, but a little out of engineering scope. Not much career advancement available. Reputible multinational company. Not engineering position.

My current company is showing advancement, it's getting bigger, and I am playing a part. They are also sending me for a half business, half pleasure trip to the US. There is opportunity for career advancement in this company, to a certain limit. Many new projects in which I can play a major role - maybe. Hopefully they wont keep me stagnant.

A major American company is contemplating whether they want to hire me, attractive position, attractive future benifits and salary increment, start salary almost the same mediocre amount I get now. More challenging job, need brains for this one. Perhaps I need to use some of it anyhow.

*sigh* Which is the wisest decision?

There is no wisest decision. I chose each and everyone of the jobs above, there's no deciding on the one I like best. I like them all. They all have their pros and cons.

Seems like they're all equally good. What should I do?


Daaaaaaaaaadddyyy!!!!!Heeeeeelp!!!!

Thing about asking my dad is that he will not advise, he will dictate. Nevertheless, his advice is important to me.

This is a good time for advice. Lord knows I need it!

echez

No comments:

Post a Comment