Sunday, March 12, 2006

MBA II

Just got back from class. It was great! Wonderful! Exciting! I would have never imagined that it would be so interesting, so...me.

Just being int he presence of a group of people who have the same passion, inspiration, and goal to achieve. It's really great. Of course, it is the beginning of a whole new level of learning. There's going to be lots of sleepless nights and major planning and organisation.

One thing that I'm not going to let happen to me is to let this overcome me. It will be part of my life, but it will not consume me. Although I'm going to make major changes in my lifestyle, this course will not change the person that I am. It will not changed my character, and I will not let it affect the social person that I am.

I will take this opportunity to create bonds and ties that I would have never had the chance of doing so had this course not fallen into my life.

The funniest thing happened today. It was pretty amazing. I was in this Merc that one of my MBA mates was driving, we stopped off at a 711 to get some snacks. As we got back and parked this guy jumps out of his BMW, 5 series and enthuastically asks my calssmate what he did to his car because he has the same car and he wants to do the same thing to it. He asks if he could take a picture of the car too.

I started laughing. Apparently the guy followed us just to ask what rims the guy used and everything. Fanatics.

The guy in the BMW turns out to be from the US, and works in the Petronas Twin Towers as the CIO for a major company. The guy looks chinese lookin, and is quite the handsome one, and looks pretty young. Impressive. He was looking into doing a MBA as too, while he's in Malaysia. We recommended the one we were taking.

I'm impressed by his ambition.

1 comment:

  1. The moment I saw the word 'work' in your blog I thought of that bimbo who works in your office: "What is this ah?" pointing to =)


    *chuckle*

    I am REALLY happy everything is going great for you work and study wise. =)

    I miss having a crazy friend to go pick up guys with =( Well, you doing the picking up of the guys I point out to you =P

    ReplyDelete