Tuesday, March 21, 2006

*sigh*

People say that when you're scared, you run away...I think I'm running away. I guess it's a self preservation mechanism. As much as I enjoy being with that someone, as much as I hate saying no, as much as I want to see and be with a person all the time. I just cant let myself do it anymore. It's killin me.

People need their space. I can understand that. But it scares me. It's so unnatural that someone would "not" want to see me. Who wouldn't wanna see me? I'm not trying to be arrogant or anything, but I mean, if you like someone, naturally you wanna be with them. Naturally they'd be the first thing on your mind, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone says that they're into you, but doesn't contact you for like 2 weeks, even though they aren't very far away, and they could at any moment in time have picked up a phone and called, there's got to be a problem there right?

Either he's just not that into me, or...or...I really dont know....I just dont seem to understand...

*sigh*

echez

1 comment:

  1. He's NOT that into you....

    Have you read that book "He's not that into you"? It's good.

    ReplyDelete