Friday, March 10, 2006

Bridges

I had a great day today! I think it may have been one of my best days at work! It was just great, everything was flowing smooth, of all the days, I smiled the most today. Well, other than the memories of wonderful moments with those special people in my life.

If only you were here, you'd know all the things I wanted to tell you, that I couldn't and that I cant because I'd know that it wouldnt matter to you.

Every moment I wonder why I give myself away for you. What happiness do you hold for me? Is the man I see somewhere in between that wealth he seeks?I wonder how a soul like me could ever fit into your material world.I am a girl of gift. To receive on demand is no longer construed a similarity. This world is fake. Of words that mean nothing to their actions.

What ever happened to the marshmallowed dreams of love and life. Of happiness and clouds? Why the sudden thundered sky?

Dictation doesnt suit me well. My man will know that only the pure love for me can end his disheartened fear. I wonder how a hollow heart will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment