Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Great

Things are going great in my life. I've never been happier! Things aren't perfect, but they haven't been so great in a long time. Which makes me wonder, does hard work really pay off? Has it worked for me because I had my priorities set straight?

God has definitely helped me get this far.

But what else, of so many things that I f*cked up, I'm surprised that I am able to be here now, being who I am. I guess I shouldn't be questioning happiness. I usually dont talk about my happiness, I fear it will be jinxed. I fear it will all go away. But today I write in happiness.

I cant really explain this feeling. I know that many problems are going to arise, very soon. But today! Today is wonderful! I have no other way to express this.

Work is good, studying is smooth...social life...well...it doesn't matter. I spend so much time and energy to make things work out for me socially sometimes, it's not worth it. Nobody ever realises how much you put into it. Nobody ever realises your pain. Everyone's selfish. Can't blame them.

I think i have given up, and I think it's okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment