Friday, August 05, 2005

A Hazy Day

It's not only been a hazy day but a hazy whole week, and I anticipate an overall hazy month. The haze makes me feel stuffy, unclear and perhaps a little down.

Perhaps not just the physical haze, the emotional haze is really a bother too. It's a transition for me now. There's lots of things going on, hard to see a clear picture of the what might be. It makes me nervous.

Part of me wants to just be the carefree girl many perceive me as, part of me wants to achieve something in life. Most of me just hopes that patience would hurry up the process of my dreams, if that's what they are - dreams.

I want to let go, and let life decide my future for me. I contemplate whether it's ourselves who make our own dreams come true by working hard, or whether we should relax and keep watchful eyes for oppertunities, and grasp as they fly by.

Perhaps I need someone. Or perhaps this is the time in my life where I need to be alone. To search my soul for who I want to be, to sit and wait for the haze to clear so that I can see ahead, and have something to work towards.

Today is hazy, and like I said it's going to be a hazy month ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment