Wednesday, August 17, 2005

ZT & HL

ZT has always been a follower, although she has her own individuality, she tends to absorb much of the setting she has been placed in. A quiet character, elegant in stature, polite, patient, outgoing, sporty, brainy, hard,working....she might seem like the average college girl, but that is just a cover, the excitement she brings to a conversation, and a night out is much entertaining. Quick to understand and reciprocate quick wit.

It's always a comfort being with her. You can take care of her, give her a jist of the excitement of careful danger, pains, horrors and bliss of men, and how one can indulge in planned wrecklessness.

She'd take care of you, teaches me how to be and act girly, elegant, respectable, giving a college girls perspective on the things that I do. I can finally be completely comfortable being myself because I know what girls out there are thinking. It's harmless. Laughing is definite, I can honestly say, I think she's a perfect laugher. She has the perfect timing, the perfect comebacks, and we'd just argue through wit all day long.

I respect ZT alot, though she is younger, and is more naive, though I may know alot of things, she holds many attributes in her life that I greatly respect and admire.

HL is my other amazingly beautiful cousin. Much unlike ZT, HL is tinted with strength. She believes in what she does, has a strong hold of her life. Through anger, sadness, and horror, she holds strong and leads you to believe she's fine. In fact both my cousins have been blessed with this unhealthy trait.

She is confident, stylish, classy, distinguished, decisive, she has a she-knows-what-she-wants-and-she-knows-how-to-get-it attitude that I admire about her. She knows her stuff, fashion, people, places, you can always refer to her. She also has this arrogance about her like she couldn't give it another moments thought. I wonder how she pulls it off because if you meet her, she'd daze you because she's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment