Thursday, July 21, 2005

Conquoring The World

...of food

><I love food, I love to eat, in fact, if I look into my future, there's definitely food in the picture. I'm not talking about the shadow of a life-sized cheese burger at the end of the tunnel. Neither am I implying that fried maggots, or cow tongue is ever coming within a 5 mile radius of my presence.

><Imagine though, travelling the world and tasting secret recepies of old women and their metal pots at the crack of dawn, manuvering a feast for sundown.

><Okay, okay so that sounds too much like an old cowboy movie, where the indians are going to roast the people for dinner.

><In actual fact, I can't quite imagine nor perceive what food I wish to taste, because before I heard of the Maldives, I thought I had tasted all there was. In my mind, everything that tasted good had been mass produced, preserved and exported, maybe even sent to your doorstep with a click of a mouse.

><Boy was I ignorant...there is more food hidden throughout the world than we could ever imagine, different types of cheese, chocolates, vegetables, meats, breads, yogurts, milks, fruits, and as I mentioned above, there's no possible way that I could ever know what someone's grandma is cookin' up for midnight snack.

><I shall never be able to try everything, but I believe that if I keep thinking about it long enough, it'll happen.

><Or I could start by conquoring Malaysia, and then Thailand, and the rest of Asia, then India, Australia, and the soon....I shall conquor the world!! Muahahahaha....Who's with me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment