Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Finding My True Self

Yesterday I spent a good half of the day updating myself on the on-goings of some of my closest friends. I took the liberty of checking out their blogs. I found myself astonished at the how much I didn't know about them. Of course after the huge move almost a decade ago, things do change.

Eternal Ramblings Of A Spotless Mind blew my mind as I read every complicated word wrtten in her blog. I finally realise why she took up law.

Twistedbrick is a blog that flows in a totally different direction, never-the-less captivating and addictive.

Both critically analytical, bringing out their personality throughout. Comparatively, this blog, is about love and life. As it always has been for me. Not about poltics nor politically correct nor incorrectness, not about inspiration, just about a girl, carefree, and a little lost.

Dreaming, aspiring, yet never taking measures to go for the gold. Just hanging. Just hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment