Saturday, December 24, 2005

christmassy

It's gonna be Christmas in 2 days. I feel all Christmassy, kinda sad, kinda happy. Mostly sleepy. I'm taking a week off from work. I plan to catch up on some sleep. I really need it, I feel all worked out, I know it's partly because I hang out till early hours of the morning after work and then have horribly long days and evenings just stuck at work. I never have enough time!

I just started another Archer book, I can't wait to get home and continue, I think that's what's going to happen, I'm just going to tire myself out reading at home.

Twistedbrick is visiting and we're just roaming the city, eating...eating ALOT. You know all the good stuff, chow tou foo, the roti's and naan's and tosais, currys and chinese. Just now we waiting like an hour to get a good waffle. The lady just kept on burnin em. It was hilarious. You make like thousands a day, every day, you'd think a normal person could at least not burn that many, I mean there were probably already a hundred semi-black waffle-lookin things all stacked up in the trash can right next to the waffle maker. Perhaps she's doin it on purpose coz she's poor. She'll probably take the whole trash bag home with her feed her twelve kids and a three legged dog she picked up from the side of the road.

It's like 3am I gotta go.

echez

1 comment:

  1. Poor waffle lady hahaha....she was so blur....she was only a trainee though....but yes it is true, she is taking the burnt waffles home to eat hahaha

    ReplyDelete