Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Dear echez,

i really dont knw how this sounds to u, and i'll
understand and accept wateva ur decision is. Like
is said earlier when i called i really would like us to
be friends again, i'm not asking 4 anything beyond
that just FRIENDS no strings...after all this while
i've done a lotta thinking about the way things
ended btw us i'm not proud of the things i said and
did i wish i could undo them i swear, but i just cant
and i want u 2 knw honestly and sincerely frm the
bottom of my heart i didnt mean a word of all d
things i said it was all just a bad reaction to d way
i was feeling at that time. i hope 2 God dat u can
look past all those things, i would really be
honoured 2 be ur friend again i miss ur company
immensely, wierd as it may sound there r very very
few arround here dat i effectively get across 2 u r
one of those very few and i dont want 2 loose ur
friendship.

Hm

Echez

You know, people only probably have one chance to show their sincerity, and that chance is the first chance. Let me try to recall what comes into mind when reminded of you.

Let's see, hmm....throwing oneself upon others, probably not a good screw anyway, realising what an idoit one really is, disrespectful to one's own parents, shall I continue?

What did I ever do to you? Trust you? All you ever needed to do was give me assurance and be there. And all the times I told myself that I could trust you, I found out, in a single evening, that it was all FAKE, that there are so many words you actually describe me as. That the nice things you said to me, were indeed nice. Only nice. Not only did you reveal your true self, but you lowered yourself to the lowest level, the scum of the earth.

You became someone that you swore yourself away from. I saw you and I wanted to apologise, apologise for expecting decency from a child. Are you worthy of my friendship?

I find no reason to entertain you further. You lack the traits of a sound human being, much less of a friend. What can I offer you if there's no longer trust for you? How can I ever pretend that you didn't say or mean the things that you did? How can I ever forgive you?

I can't and I won't. If you didn't want to lose something precious, you should have kept it close to you, protect it, and embrace it. Not shun it, wrecklessly abuse it.

It's hard to imagine any further acquaintence, like I said before, what are friends if there is no trust. Perhaps one day you'll understand that mistakes made are mistakes that you will have to live with for the rest of your life.

It's been a pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, that was cold. And well said. And of course, well deserved.

    Did you really end up emailing that back or is that just to be posted here?

    I'm proud of you though, you stepped up and did what I said you should - look out for yourself! *HUG*

    ReplyDelete