Saturday, January 07, 2006

Two Thousand Six


Perhaps intellectual men aren't looking for intellectual women. Perhaps the intellectual man wants a dumb pretty girl. I mean they can get intellectuality (is that a word?) from everyone around them, perhaps they dont want the person they're going to spend lots of time with to be too deep and intellectual.

Maybe they just want women just for sex. If that's not what you want then that guy isnt your type, wasnt to begin with, and so we have to move on. I think lots of men are like that, but i also think lots of women are like that, perhaps in the area of money and fame and things.

But I also know that there is me, who thinks the way i do, and i believe that if there are gals like me, who think the way i do, then there's gotta be guys out there who are experiencing the same thing.

I dont know, but I think I've had enough of guys, be they men or boys. I'm gonna be out of the scene for awhile...goodbye.heh.

Gosh so many things have gone on these past 2 weeks. It's been a heck of a party. I think the most important event that i would like to note is that I made the effort to quit smoking.

Yes, people who do not know, I was a smoker, I use to smoke. As of Jan 1 2006, I stopped.

Now let me get this straight, I stopped smoking because I wanted to, just because. I have not made this decision because i felt that I was obligated to, and I'm not doing it because somene told me to.

It's not something that i am forcing myself to do, it's just something that I prefer now. I do not restrict myself to NOT smoking at all for the rest of my life, it's no big deal. If I wanna smoke, I will. If I dont feel like it then I wont.

Anyways if one day, someone sees me smoking, and makes some stupid remark like, see, I knew you couldn't do it. Then I will get really mad, start smoking again, and never even think about quitting again.

It's stupid to say that to someone. It's stupid to tell someone that they are addicted and they will never be able to stop. Because that is the exact excuse that they will use to smoke for the rest of their lives.

echez 2006


No comments:

Post a Comment