Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Guys - Not ALL @$$H*Le$?

Last week, I spent alot of time just chillin with a platonic husband of mine. This seems to happen alot nowadays, platonic husbands, not to me, but people I know.

Well, he didn't do the bended knee thing, nor buy me a ring, in fact the words barely came out of his mouth, and well, I said no. No as in dont ask me, not no I wouldn't marry him, though had he asked me I would have said no. So okay, he's not really my husband to begin with, but he did call me Mrs.H once. That was scarey...not a funny joke at all.heh.Okay okay, we're platonic friends...=P

We had a good time, just hanging out, talking mostly, getting to know each other, you know all the good stuff. I loved it, I loved every moment. It was great.

No pressure, no stress. No issues regarding sex, no issues regarding anything in fact, just plain old fashion good times.

I think I experienced something this weekend, that is extinct in this world of ours. I didn't feel the least bit of akwardness while we hung out, I didn't feel any obligation to be or act a certain way.

All I had to do was be myself and have a good time. I value to the core of the earth, my weekend, and a friendship that I never want to let go of. Not for anything.

There just might be a few nice guys out there.Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment