Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Would It?

><Would it be my fault if I could turn you on?
Is it a girl's fault if a man falls in love with her?
Some people ask, why did you go out with him if you didn't like him?
My question to everyone is, how would you know whether you like the person if you don't go out with them?


><When you go for a date, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't, that is called for. When your date comes back to you the next day with any of the following comments : -


1. I like you.
2. I love you.
3. I have feelings for you.

><Or anything in that area, you can never really grasp where they're coming from. There is such thing as love as first sight, and it's great when it happens for real, but when every guy you have dinner is saying that, you begin to wonder whether it's your pants they wanna get into, rather than you heart...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment