Friday, July 08, 2005

Determination

><Some people say that in times of trouble and panic, I stay considerably calm. It may sound simple, childish and a little dumb, but my solution to everything is the little train that could. I remember since I was the age of three, I was intrigued by the little tain that could. All he had to do was to continuously tell himself that he could. " I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."

><
It may sound rediculous, but I have incorporated this into every situation that I encounter. In my teenaged years, little trains were an embaressment, more so when I am now an adult. But the truth lies in a little train that thought he could.

><
When I am in a situation, I think about the impossible solution so much, I begin to see other possibilities. Other solutions. Thinking about something repetitiously, allows us to develop as many ideas as possible to solve the problem. Thus the problem will always be solved and there's no negative thinking that leads to panic.

><
I consider this as determination. When you are determined to do something, you dont give up, you dont say that things are impossible, you dont come to a conclusion that you have lost, yet think of how you can lose less.

><I can too coz the little train could.

No comments:

Post a Comment