Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Love is Faith

Love is Faith
by echez
Uploaded 14th Sep 2001

You'd love to love him, but you don't know him, is three days enough to be loved? To start a relationship? He says that he loves me, he says that he won't hurt me. He says that he's different, and he says that he is the one for me.

What do I think? I think that if it is love, than it will last and that if we give it time then it will develop.

Do I love him? I can't! How can a girl learn to trust a guy in a mere three days? Without any knowledge of what he is and who he is.

If I loved him, then it would only be because he is good looking, and nothing more. For that is the only thing that I know and am sure about: that he is good looking, and frankly speaking, that is a whole lot of cow dung!

Looks are very very decieving, and we are very much aware of that. Why are we humans, attracted to such an image, the image of the dark. What is love if looks is the foundation?

Love is from within, it is a mark that will never disappear even till the end of the world. That is what love is and to fear the disappearance of love is to doubt the fact that one is in love.

Love means faith. We must believe in everlasting love before we indulge ourselves into this heart breaking point in our lives.

Thus if you are in love, you have nothing to fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment