Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Do You Cry?

Le, Zt's bf asked me last night "do you cry?"

I told him, "I have cried more than Zt and you put together."

"How do you know?" He asked.

"How often do people cry?...Don't answer that. Just think about it. When people are in relationships they cry, when they break up, they cry, when they are disappointed at grades they cry, when they're parents scold them they cry, sometimes they cry for nothing, when something bad happens they cry, when they are stuck, they cry. Now add those together and tell me, how many times have you cried?...dont answer that...now take a look at me, and tell me that both of you have cried more than me."

"But you dont seem like a person to cry, you are so strong"

"What do you think made me this way? Everytime a person cries, they become stronger. Now tell me, do you doubt that I have cried more than the both of you put together?"

They nod, they didnt give me an answer, and they probably will never give me he answer, but it doesnt matter, one day maybe, perhaps they will have cried more than me, but it's not about who cries more than who, it's about what you learn what you go through that makes you stronger, and makes you the person that you are.

So yes, I do cry.



1 comment:

  1. About two weeks ago I realized that I never cry. I don't even appear to be a strong person, not like you. I only cry when something really serious happens or when something sad happens on screen. To be really honest, I didn't even cry when my grandpa died when I was 10. I was on the verge of tears the day after I was rejected by my housemate, but I managed to hold it back and write three blogs instead. So I don't cry - I blog.

    ReplyDelete