Monday, January 16, 2006

..2

.i wonder if you feel it when I cry, I wonder if you feel the pain I feel.I wonder if you'll see it when I leave, I wonder if you'll hold on tight, or let it go.

Your words convince my mind to wait etertinity for that one caress, your absence drills a hole that can never be refilled. With a sighing heart, swallowed cries, held back tears and a withering lurve...was it? is it?

Is it love enclosed in tears? What could it be if not a love?

It doesnt matter anymore. hanging from a cliff I tried to hold on, I really did...I tried so hard to be brave. I didn't mean to let it go, It must have been my hands, they must have given way. Or was it my heart, the pain was just too heavy for me bear. There was nothing I could do.

I never cried for help, I was alone. You knew that I was falling, but the world was more important to you. It's okay, I understand.

But I really didn't mean it, I didn't mean to fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment