Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Meds

Those are my meds. I've been sick for so so long. The two in the white little plastic baggies are for phlemgn(however you spell it - it's that greenish yellow shit that gets stuck in your throat and doesnt come out, and in the end you tend to just swallow it - yucks!) and pain, lots of pain going on here.

Anyhow, I've had this snapping, crackling, knocking sound around my shoulder blades for years and years, and everytime I go to the doctor, they say it's coz I slept wrong, and that it'll go away, and they never give me anything for it.

But the doctor that I've been frequenting this past sick phase, has been a a real gem. I've been accumulating all these little symptoms like back aches, shoulder aches, joint pains, weird unsual things happening to me that just wont go away. They're not so bad to the extent of fainting or anything, but annoying pains.

So this doctor, who helped me heal my red eye, my flu, cough, etc gave me this glucoseamine sulphate. It's a supplement that old people take when their joints are worn out and there's no more lubrication left, so there's friction.

My mom takes them, they're for old people, and of course, sports people who have worn out their joints. It's so sad. I'm old and worn out. So hopefully this stuff will rejuvinate me...lol...the doctor has given me a months worth of glucoseamine sulphate supplements. My mom buys them for like RM1.50 per tablet. That's the other cool thing about it, my company pays for it and they dont even ask me about the money.

But if they did, I'd pay them. I need to feel better soon! One of the reasons I cant sit for long periods of time is becuase of this damn back/shoulder pain, so I can't wait till it goes away!

echez

No comments:

Post a Comment