Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Terengganu For A Sec

Yesterday I went to Terengganu. The first time I've been there. I went to Kerteh and Paka. They're actually really close to each other. It was a 5 hour drive there, and a 5 hour drive back. The site visit lasted and hour and a half. So I was there the whole day!

It was painful. Just sitting there in the car, with someone who you dont really click with. Horrible. The guy wasnt horrible, just the situation was horrible. If I went with someone that I was more comfortable with it would have been so much better. But then it wasn't for vacation, it was work so, iz kool.

So it was pretty much trees all the way there and then when I got there it was just another small town. There were some extra weird things like Keropok Lekor, which I didnt try. There was this one thing I had that I have never had before. I'm not sure whether it's specific to Terengganu, but I've never seen it before. It was okayla, the lychee taste covered most everything else, but it was different. No idea what it's called.


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment