Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Sick!

Sick! I've been sick for like a month. It all started when I went wall climbing in late February. I was looking up at the rope and some shit fell into my eye. I dont know whether it was chalk, or rope debris, or maybe it was just my eyelash. Doesnt matter coz the next day, green shit kept coming out of my eye, made me see things all blur. As if life doesnt already do that to me! What a drag.

So I try to get rid of the shit, but it keeps coming back every 3 and a half seconds! After about an hour of constantly rubbing my eyes out. It turns red and I start involuntarily crying out of one eye!

I slept on it and the next day, my eye is still red, so I go to the doctor, and he gives me eye drops.

Love the eye drops. Day after that, my eye is better again! No more green shit coming outta my eye! My joy lasted about another hour before my other eye started turning red.

F*ck!

It takes another day to get rid of the red eye thing, which was then replaced by severe sore throat! Which lead to irritation which caused a coarse cough. I went to the doctor again, and he gave me all these pills to take etc.

Coughs never go away! After two weeks of profusely coughing, I get this horrible stomach pain, which, luckily lasted only 18 hours flopping over in my bed.

Last week I was finally relieved that all the viruses had gone away, and I'm finally back to my old self again, and this morning, I wake up and my nose is sniffy. And I feel a cough coming up.

Please not again! Leave me alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment