Monday, April 07, 2008

Cendol + Lotsa Fat!

So I finally got my cendol, but it wasn't that great. I was disappointed. But oh well. I went to 2 pasar malams in the past week. I dont really like pasar malams coz it's so crowded and HOT! It makes me all hot and sweaty and gross! But I had 2 corns on the cob, and lots of fried chicken. It was very unhealthy! Aaaand, last week at a bbq(dont know how to spell it) my collegues did chicken butt! And usually I'd not even think about eating it, but I did!!! It was nasty, the thought was nasty, but I did try it and it tasted like fat. I felt it more than I tasted it, I swear I could feel myself getting fatter, and my arteries clogging.

Oh aaand...I went to eat this humungous(spelling really bad) cow leg at a malay resturant. I think they call it "gearbox" but I'm not really sure that's the real name of it. Basically, it's a huge bone with cartilidge and bits of meat in a soup. Yum yum, it's the first time I had it. Oh and plus they give you a straw and you have to suck the shit outta the middle of the bone. It's probably the bone marrow or something(looked and tasted like fat to me). Again....I could just feel myself getting fatter, again, arteries clogging...

4 comments:

  1. For some strange reason I miss the pasar malams...go figure. But you always appreciate things better when you don't have them anymore I guess - even if it is a hot dusty evening marketplace. But now I'm hungry too...Thanks Ez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, the stuff there is pretty cheap, and the food is pretty good. So...I guess I kinda missed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But u r still in M'sia. You can still go pasar malam hopping. How can you miss it? ;P

    ~MM~

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I didnt go for like a year, maybe 2 yrs. I didnt realise what I was missing. Heheh.

    ReplyDelete