Thursday, October 22, 2009

Induction

I've been in Gove for a little more than a year now. It's high time to analyse the situation, as I always do. One thing that I find is constant all over the world is love.

People everywhere are in constant search for that one thing that tugs at their heart. It's such a little thing, such a frivolous feeling, but it's an addiction that everyone searches for.

I can only appreciate that through all my travels and experiences, that this is a constant factor. It's a security blanket for me to be able to gauge the people around me with the mere basics. The feeling of love.

Does this mean that I do believe in love? That love is no longer an illusion? No, I don't think that day will come. Love as a feeling. The feeling of love, can we compare that with the feeling of warmth, and hurt and pain?

If so then love, like these feelings, is never constant. Unless there is an external source to induce it. Keep the source constant and you may well have your answer to all your heart's desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment