Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm sorry

And I wandered out into the wild and I was taken by the beast that they call love, hidden in fire that they call life. And they covered my eyes so that I could not see, but I could hear and feel and taste and smell, but I did not believe. And so I took a step, further than I could ever reach. And then I fell. And all I could tell myself when I tried to get up was that if I hadnt taken that step, I would have never been satisfied with myself. My life would have never been complete. And so I gave myself that justification. But did that save me from the pain that I induced? No.

Am I satisfied at what I have done? No.

And so now I know, that there is no such thing as a happiness you strive to find, that no matter how real it seems to be, it never is. There will always be something missing. Or somthing more. Somthing more that should not be there. And sometimes that something more is you yourself.

Would I do it again if life would repeat itself? No. Does that mean that I regret the things that I have done that have led me into this predicament? No.

I am hurt and thus so many others. And pain is always good. Pain is always the root of the education of our lives. It is the exercise of our muscles. The strongest of all. The heart.

And so the story continues, less you, equal to me.

I'm sorry to you whom have put trust in me, that I have severed it. I never held it in contempt, until I did, I do not deny, and I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment