Sunday, October 11, 2009

Correct Our Mistakes

It's always easy to offer what is not yours to give. But what is it like to contemplate the acceptance of something that will never be given to you. The acceptance of a hope of nothing?

It has always been a little bit of love and a vast enormity of hurt. So harden up b*tch, and get your fruggin act together.

And so it was.

I'm taking a step to hurt you and to hurt me, and so our lives can move on. Whatever it moves onto is beside the point, the point is that it has to move on.

I want what you have, and the knowledge that you have it and do not appreciate it, haunts me. What more can you possibly ask for? Look at you, look at your life, look at the beautiful things in your life. Look how they embrace you, look how you embrace them. How can your life not be complete?

The grass is always greener.


I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far...
~Kelly Clarkson~

No comments:

Post a Comment