Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Support Systems


Man... I really dunno what to say... all I can say is is this what you want? After all the disappointments and the heartaches? As long as you can say yes... then it's really up to you to do something about it. I can only show you support with whatever decision you make.

Please don't cry. It breaks my heart to know that you cried and I'm not there to comfort you. But crying is good for the soul so cry away. I just wish I'm there when it happens as what you have done for me. *grateful*

*sigh*...What a cruel world we live in. I wish everything works out for the best for you. Love. Career. Future. Family. I hope you can find your true path soon and not to stay on par forever. There's still so much more we can do in this world and I hate for us to waste our lives for something that's not worth it.

You are still young. You still have a couple of years ahead of you. Perhaps you still can make a couple more mistakes before you are forced to grow up. So enjoy life now. Don't be too uptight and upset ok?

Ai... I'm not the right person to give words of wisdoms. Look at the mess I'm in. The thing is... with relationships... we have to play it out the best we can. As long as we know that we have done nothing wrong and have give it our best shot, then there's nothing to regret.

So... keep it all together ok? Be strong and may God bless you.

I'm always here for you.

<3<3♥ming>

No comments:

Post a Comment