Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Love Letter

You're right my darling, the past will never leave. Your past, my past. It'll always be there. Your past has made you who you are, just as my past has made me who I am. Through you I am trying to accept that.

I have pictures, just as you do, the ones of my past, the beautiful scenery, with another person in the foreground. Just as you see her as just a moment in past, and never in the present.

It is hard to live in this life. With so many variables in the air. So many things to be afraid of. But when reality comes into focus, I, myself have to be rise above all of that.

You and I are together now. You have chosen me, and I have chosen you. Can I do my best to make it work? Isn't but my own choice to stay or to leave? I believe that God has put us together, and he will seperate us if it is meant to be so. If you try, I will try harder. If I try, it is my only hope that you will try harder.

For only when we put effort into our relationship, will it progress successfully. People will only leave you, if you let them, if you didnt put all your effort into making them stay.

I dedicate my life and my love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment