Saturday, September 29, 2007

Random Thoughts

I have a little time today to do a little writing...ie, thinking. I went to the post office to renew my very much expired drivers license. It was a pretty long wait. I dont see why they have to make you go to the post office to do those things,and open only during office hours.

It's so inconvenient, cant I just pay online, and print out my own e-license?

I can do so many things online, but to renew my license, I have to go and wait in line.

Call me lazy, or just a busy person. But do you have any idea how friggin hot it is outside? Plus parking is always a bitch. Waiting in line is okay, just sit there and do nothing. The worst part has to be the parking.

AND imagine that you have an appointment after. I guess, there has to be a whole 3-4 hours just to get there, park, melt in the sun, and wait in line. Oh! Did I mention the traffic?

*sigh*

The troubles...

Other than that, I was thinking about healthy food. What is healthy food? I know about fruits and vegetables. But does that even make you full? I'd hate to be hungry all the time.

I've really run out of good ideas for food. Everything that comes from the shop is deemed unhealthy by one person or another. Healthy stuff is really expensive.

Last night, I cooked porridge and made broccoli and califlower. That's healthy right?
But I had this weird feeling that if I eat so much rice, that the thingy that makes my insulin, or whatever the thingy is that determines whether you have diabetes or not, starts failing because it's overworked.

I just have this overwhelming guilty feeling everytime I eat something these days. I have no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment